Today social entrepreneurship is becoming one of the effective and innovative methods to solve the social problems. It gives the opportunity to deal with the problematic issue in a creative way that in turn helps to involve into social sphere more people, create alternative jobs and income. In light of economic changes, glottalization and requirements on labor market (the moving from employment to employability) entrepreneurship itself is becoming popular issue among young people as a lot of them are struggling to find job or having their own income. As a result of these young people are searching alternative way which turns to be running of their own enterprises. In order to be able to do this they need some certain skills and knowledge like knowledge business sector, understanding financial risk and management, having soft skills (communication, leadership, management etc). Moreover, 90 % of all startups are failing which stops young people to put their ideas in action. At this point NGOs should provide young people with information and help on the topic of social entrepreneurship and involve them into the issue. But there are not many organizations which are competitive enough in this field.
The training course “Put It in Action” aims to develop participants’ skills on social entrepreneurship, financial management, creativity, soft skills, strategic planning of the ideas. It is designed for youth workers and youth leaders to explore methods of working with youth on the topic of social entrepreneurship and practical skills on running the social enterprise with their organizations.
The whole project is built up and developed in accordance with the objectives and the priorities of the Erasmus+ Programme. It will gather together 26 participants (aside from facilitators and support staff) from both Programme countries (Spain, Hungary, Romania, Turkey, Netherlands, Italy and Slovenia) and Eastern Partnership countries (Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Azerbaijan).
The objectives of the training course are:
1) To develop creative thinking, soft skills, financial management, strategic planning of the ideas and social entrepreneurship skills of youth workers and youth leaders.
2) To teach youth workers how to motivate young people in developing entrepreneurial paths.
3) To offer a basic training on how to develop, validate and implement social entrepreneurial projects.
4) To explore practical ways of supporting young people set up social enterprises, taking into consideration legal, financial, management and social requirements.
5) To equip youth workers and leaders with tools and methods designed to develop entrepreneurial skills among young people.
6) To develop new methods and tools of working on the topic of social entrepreneurship.
7) To provide participants with the opportunity to exchange experience and expertise in the field of social entrepreneurship.
8) To inform the participants about opportunities to develop new projects under the Erasmus+ Programme, as well to support establishment of new partnerships, especially with Eastern Partnership countries.
The EIDP can send two participants living in the Netherlands to this training. A 45 Euro participation fee to be paid in advance is required. Board and lodging will be provided for by the organizers. Travel costs will be reimbursed by the organizers after the completion of the project. In order to apply, send a short motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 11.
Location: Bakuriani, Georgia
Street : Tsakadze Street
ZIP : 383736
City : Bakuriani
State : Samtskhe-Javakheti
Country : Russia